HGTV has put together a list of their top tips for selling your house - this week, we share the top 5:
1. The first impression is the only impression. No matter how good the interior of your home looks, buyers have already judged your home before walking through the door.
2. Always be ready to show. Your house needs to be "show-ready" at all times - you never know when your buyer is going to walk through the door.
3. The kitchen comes first. You're not actually selling your house, you're selling your kitchen - that's how important it is.
4. Take the home out of your house. One of the most important things to do when selling your house is to de-personalize it.
5. Don't over-upgrade. Quick fixes before selling always pay off. Mammoth makeovers, not so much.