The moment a prospective buyer pulls up to your home, they will notice the windows first—and first impressions matter.
My advice: focus on issues that give the “most bang for your buck.” And the experts agree that clean windows are one of those.
Here are the top 5 reasons:
1) According to 2000 real estate agents surveyed, the number one improvement that generates the best return on investment (ROI) is window cleaning, and the ROI on window cleaning alone was determined by Money Magazine to be 768%.
2) According to the National Association of Appraisers, a good first appearance of a home can add 5-10% to the value of the home.
3) According to the National Association of Realtors, curb appeal sells 49% of all houses.
4) More than 75% of people who first view property on the internet will drive by before contacting an agent.
5) Large, clean windows allow pure, bright light to flood the living areas in the home, creating a warm atmosphere.