Listing Tools

The house was built in 1790. In 1850, the house was bought by Erastus Hurlburt, who owned the local general store. In 1903, the house became the clubhouse of the Washington Club, which had just been founded. Local young people took dancing lessons in the living room, and Yale football players, who came to Washington for summer training camp, played pool upstairs. In 1945, the Club sold the house to the Gunnery, which used it as a dormitory until 1969. Then a local resident saved it from demolition by moving it to its present location, on the eastern side of Green Hill. Its current owners bought it in 1985, and have both preserved it and thoroughly modernized it. Just painted outside completely. 2 car detached garage with bonus room above. 3rd floor can be converted back to apartment. A must see. Easy to show.

Property Details of 12 Ferry Bridge Road

Property Details

Interior Features

Utilities and Appliances

Community

Other Details

Map Location

Driving Directions

Listed by April Crumrine of William Pitt Sotheby's Int'l

Information contained in this Smart MLS listing has been compiled from various sources, all of which may not be completely accurate. Smart MLS makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy of listing information. All information that influences a decision to purchase a listed property should be independently verified by the purchaser. Copyright 2017 Smart MLS, Inc. All rights reserved.

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: